Thread: hello!

hello!

Name is Scott and I just bought 52 m38a1 jeep with the buick v6, lifted, with 35" tires. Has the T90 tranny and Spicer transfer case. Always wanted an older jeep but never bought one unit the wife told me to grow a pair, mocking me.
    Living in Las Vegas and look forward to getting out somewhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome carcass. Please share with us, the details of the V6 conversion, and the lift to get those 35s to live, on your jeep.

Not sure on any of it. When I got it the left motor mount was cracked. Had a new one built. The v6 was done before I got it and it looks to be rebuilt recently. Had the tranny rebuilt and installed another transfer case as the one on it was cracked. Replace the clutch and throw out bearing as well. Runs great.

Hello Scott. Looks like a nice jeep. Mine is basic. Its got a go devil 4 but has been changed to 12 volt. I traded my sand rail that the wife hated and have been spending money ever since. We live in a little town called Crystal about 90 miles north of you. As far as getting out. Try geocaching.com. They have a lot of neet caches around you in the Spring Mt range. Good luck.