Damn if i didnt wring another stud off!! takes so long to remove busted stud, have to dril it, and with small cold chisel worry it to pieces and then suck it out with shop vac. then when putting on the darn oil filter holder the stud that was on the piece that the whole thing bolts too well, i could not get a nut started on it, and had to take that off, and then grind the (welded bolt head off back) thing to where i could put another fresh bolt in there and weld it. carb linkage on, carb installed. oil lines ordered. decided to match the color of the same oil filter holder that Kaiser sells... and what the heck painted fhe fan same color (had to get busted bolt out of pulley base also. starter, generator, volt reg, fuel lines (jury rig), then see if it will sputter a bit
getting there.jpg
also wish that they engineers stuck with same size bolts and threads all the way thru. the bolts holding the oil filter stand used 1"X1/4" fine threads, changed them to #8 1 1/4" X 1/4 bolts and nuts, with washers.. put the fan on with stainless bolts (why not)