Page 152 of 247 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2512

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

Hybrid View

GOT A BIT OF A BRAIN TEASER?? WHAT JEEP DOES THIS LIGHT GO ON?? two years ago i bought some stuff from a salvage yard in wilmington, and this was supposed to be passenger side tail light and it is obvious it is not 2nd is what i have other one out of catalog??

tail light2.jpg
    TAIL LIGHT.jpg

The one in the box looks to be a grill light for an M37 Dodge, or the tail light with the wrong lens installed. The one in the top photo looks more like a marker, because there isn't enough surface area for the regular brake light.

i lost my best friend tody, he snuck out thru grage and got hit by a carmoxter2.jpg

Awhhh, man. They're not "just dogs...". Sorry about that.

My deepest condolences Ira.

losing Magoo has just taken the wind out of my sail.... it will pass, but guys am not ashamed to tell you i cried and cried for him, and got mad at him for sneaking out. it just hurts, since i am alone now he was my best friend, my confident and protector, i suffered sometimes with ptsd, and would be off in a different time and world, he would not let anyone get close to me, nor would he leave, he would sit touching me, sometimes adtually getting into my lap until it passed

In Memory of Max Magoo

Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    losing Magoo has just taken the wind out of my sail
    From all of us who have followed your story, we understand your loss. Magoo went through the hurricane with you. He was your PTSD support as well as a companion. You cried for him, you got mad at him. Just don't start blaming yourself (that's another stage of grief).

Take a couple of days and go fishing to get yourself off the property.

I suggest that the M38 gets a little nickname tagged on a rear panel; "Max Magoo".

maybe, and am looking for another pup, can never replace magoo, but got room in heart for another
    name the 38 Max Magoo, not a bad idea

one of these guys is going to be mine

one ia minw.jpg
    Last edited by pelago; 04-24-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Yellow Labs? - obviously not Black.

Take the runt - that's the one that's had to work the hardest.

I second the notion of the runt. May 38 Max Magoo fulfill the part that his predecessor left behind.

Dogs are the most loyal critter that one can be blessed with. They hold the keys to your soul, and protectors of your heart.

We have two dogs that I hold near and dear. My long suffering Misses found the Shepard for me, for a birthday present. The other was a flea market free puppy that was the runt of the litter. Both are great, loyal pups with totally different personalities. The picture of the Shepard was taken on a day last winter where she wasn't feeling good at all. I carried her into the garage, and sat with her until she perked up. By the next morning, she was ready to patrol the perimeter again. That was a great relief to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images