Page 6 of 109 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

I wish you were closer I would love to buy that 225 odd fire off you they were a very good engine with a very pleasing exhaust note.

One Last "Oh; by-the-way" thought

If you buy new brake lines, paint them before you install them.

Unpainted lines take a nasty white coating after a while and even the stock lines that have a primer on them tend to chip fairly easily. Just something i wish I had done .....

Haymaker we can crate her up and ship it to ya, she's just sitting in the shop taking up valuable space that we could use for more project parts

Not really my shop is 12,000 SF and we have room to keep every piece of iron and the trucks inside out of the weather.

I had to share this Guy's and Girl'suntitled.jpg

No truer statement has been made. I've had the statement made a couple of times, by the first wife, and by the current long suffering misses. My last shop was set up to do most anything. There was pallet racks then were organized with engines, transmissions, rear ends, steel, and even my snowmobile. As a single guy, it was set up the way I wanted. The first wife started coming around, but I did spend every evening out there working on junk. She even sat out there in my office chair and watched TV, and even mixed up a pretty good drink when she thought I needed one. A couple of years later, we were even married within the walls of the shop. Shortly there after, she stated that she hated the shop, and the amount of time I spent out in it..... Long story short, she didn't last much longer. Now I have a child and inherited grand children, so I don't get out into my current garage near as much as I like, but it's still my space.
    Last edited by gmwillys; 11-30-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Did you seriously want to sell that 225? 12000 sq.ft. would be a mighty nice shop. I’ve got 980 sq.ft. So I’m limited to one project at a time.

Yes Sir it’s for sale as a matter of fact everything I have is for sale if the price is right.

I did look into shipping, and its not feasable.