Thread: Any guys here for Arkansas/ Louisiana state line

Any guys here for Arkansas/ Louisiana state line

I am a lineman from south Arkansas. I got a old Willys truck and always wanted to restore it. Anyone around south Arkansas that could help me and coach me in restoration. I’m a double by lateral amputee. ( no hands) I was injured st work 8 years ago.

Thank you for your service to your community. We will all offer any moral support we can with answering questions. Send in some pictures, and that will give us an idea of what you have, and what needs to be done. After that then we can go from there, as far as facilitating a plan of action. I would look into your local 4X4 or Jeep clubs. They may be a good source of any kind of assistance you may require.

OK - how old? Old Jeep trucks can turn out pretty well if you stroke them enough. This is my Dad's '48 2WD - it started out in Mississippi, then to West Tennessee and now up here in the frozen north land in Indiana.

Send pictures, ask questions. You will get advice and opinions and they will be worth everything you pay for them...

And, remember the first rule of working on Old Jeeps"

"What you see is what you have. Trust nothing else"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks fellas I’ll get some pictures of my truck ASAP. I really appreciate y’all. I don’t know of any Jeep clubs in my area. I’ll will get as many pictures as I can. Someone put a gm steering column and pump on it and that got to go. I know Cj Jeeps my whole life ang building one for my wife now. But ready to get started on the truck. Thanks again guys!

We appreciate you being on here with us. Here is a directory that I found for some Jeep clubs in your area. I don't have anything to do with Facebook, but there is a link to a group that should be fairly close to your location.

http://www.offroaders.com/4x4-trails...ubs-directory/

We will be happy to assist in any way we can.