Thread: sometimes need help

Smile sometimes need help

Hello fellow Jeep people. First of all I am not a mechanic, but I do what I can. right now I'm fixing up a 62 CJ-5, Iv'e had it since 85 or so. I did a body off restoration back in 89-90, and have used it and abused it using it on the farm up until couple of years ago. Now I want to fix it up to use for a Sunday drive, or very light off road use. My father had a 2A when I was a kid, and I used to watch the Kaiser-Jeep commercials on the TV show Maverick (shows you how old I am) and I have been a Jeep nut all of my life. When I was a teenager I had a FC150 which I was too young to appreciate, And I have also had a M38. When I bought the M38 it had a 283 in it, so I found a odd fire V6 and that worked very well. The 5 is stock except for an alternator. I do have some brake questions but will post that on the tech page.

Welcome Haymaker,

We look forward to helping out where we can. We like to put our thoughts together to come up with answers.

Much obliged

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    Welcome Haymaker,

We look forward to helping out where we can. We like to put our thoughts together to come up with answers.
    Thanks gmwillys