Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bantam Jeep Heritage Fest 2024!!!

Bantam Jeep Heritage Fest 2024!!!

Hello all, just sharing some info for an upcoming event. The Bantam Jeep Fest. Which is held in Butler PA the birthplace of the BRC concept jeep. This is probably one of my favorite events to go to. I'll have Flossy there along with many more jeeps that are my Dad/friends. And if i buy any more CJs before then. It Will be June 7-9 2024. I highly recomend going to anyone who likes jeeps. And if you live far away it is worth the trip. I believe last year had jeeps from over 26 states as well as Canada. Also the Epic Willys adventure will be starting off there again. Here's a link to their website https://www.bantamjeepfestival.com/ If any of you decide to attend feel free to come by and see me there.

Take some pictures for us for sure 56! There should be some extremely rare stuff there. That will be a great time. Flossy will fit right in.

It has become a life goal to partake on the Epic Willys Adventure.

https://www.epicwillysadventure.com/

If you need a co-pilot, I am thinking we can win that thing gm!

Would love to compete as well. It'll probably take a few years before Flossy is ready, as well as me, legally/finacially.

I think you two need to make a forum teem. And get sponsered by KW to represent the forum! You guys totally have the knowledge to get through about anything with a willys!

Bmorgil, I'd love to have you co-pilot. We might have to get something going on competing.

Oh man my hair is standing on end, I am getting chills, its been a long time since I was participating in a race of any kind! It would be hilarious to see an old Jeep with an "old co-pilot" and the young engineer making a trophy run! Careful gm...... I can feel it.

I will need bathroom facilities and we have to walk slow.

Yes, bathroom facilities would be a bonus;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7QwTTn3FIk

I suppose we could find a vintage Ben Hur trailer to hook in behind, and have a pop out out house.

They just don't make movies like that anymore! I am always "shakin' it boss"!

The trailer is the ticket. Something with a generator. I need power for the smoker.

Just let me touch the jeep, so the rings will go out. Then you'll have a smoker right in the jeep.