Hey all! Just bought my first Jeep almost a week ago. I grew up watching M*A*S*H...all the time. One summer my brother and I found a VHS and a ton of blank tapes at a yard sale, we recorded as many episodes as we could so we wouldn't have to wait to watch them again. My dream car was a military Jeep Willy...well, I looked around for a while and found one. According to the previous owner, it is a 1952 M38A1. Supposedly used in Korea, and was rumored to be on the set of M*A*S*H...though I have several doubts and no proof to back it up, currently trying to find info about the vehicle; though, it has been difficult. I'm no means an expert at all about Jeeps. All I knew was that it was the same style Jeep that Colonel Potter drove when entering the camp for the first time...same for BJ, and many MPs have em. Apart from that, I don't know much about Jeeps. So consequently, I have a bunch of questions, hahaha!! I've done some research these past couple days, but with the more I research, the more questions I have. I'm quite eager to learn about this stuff, and very excited to start this journey! I think I'll post another thread soon with a few pics asking y'all what is what about this thang!

Thanks and cheers!
IMG_20180802_203801_730.jpg

-Nick