PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here, looking for a Kaiser Willys 4X Pickup,4X4 Station Wagon

hawgcaller
04-30-2014, 09:18 PM
I am not a newbie to work, just these Jeeps. I was GM Certified in 1982, and retired from the Aircraft Repair Industry. I am wanting to build something for me and the MISSUS to drive with comfort, power and some economy and dependability, for sure.
I am located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Arkansas. All help locating my project and its ongoing resurrection will be greatly appreciated.
I intend to grow and learn as I go and enjoy the sources of this and any other board as we go. I am glad to be here, and am honored to be with the ones who know .

AmyB
05-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Hi hawgcaller, good luck on your search. Check out www.willysforsale.com and also www.searchtempest.com (http://www.searchtempest.com/), those sites should be a good source for Willys Jeeps for sale.

hawgcaller
08-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, I took possession of a 1957 Station Wagon 4X4 this week. Now the fun begins.
Engine starts and runs, it has a 6-226, speedometer works, shows only 9,280 miles, one owner, before me, clear title, all good things.
This thing has the, factory heater. It used to have the factory radio, the panel is there , but the radio is gone.
The rubber boots and grommets in the floorboard are gone, leaving holes in floor, but everything is going to come off it and be media blasted and repainted anyway.