PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

semocoachworks
09-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Hello all, it's been a few years but I'm back to jeeping! Just bought a 58 cj5 civvy and a 75 cj5. I'm from Rapid City SD. I look forward to learning/sharing/helping you all. In the past, I had a few favorites including a 51 willys pickup, 71 cj5, and a willys panel. As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I'll get some posted.

Jcmjr1959
09-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Hello all, it's been a few years but I'm back to jeeping! Just bought a 58 cj5 civvy and a 75 cj5. I'm from Rapid City SD. I look forward to learning/sharing/helping you all. In the past, I had a few favorites including a 51 willys pickup, 71 cj5, and a willys panel. As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I'll get some posted.Hi , when you get the posting pictures down, share that info...thanks

dave351cid
09-07-2012, 08:23 AM
hi guys
the easiest way to post up photos that always come out the right size and display in your post, is to use a http://photobucket.com/ account and post the image link from there into your forum post.

you first need to open an account ( its free) and then upload your selected photos into your photobucket albums, thats pretty easy and quick to do with the green upload button,
once the pics are loaded and saved you then move the curser over the photo you want to use and a drop down box of options will appear below the photo, without clicking on anything you then move the curser down to the last option box ( IMG code ) and left click in the box .
you have now copied the photo.

now you can go back to your forum post which you should have open in another tab or page and left click in the message box for your reply, now right click and select (paste ) and a link similar to this will show >
{IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/dave351cid/P5280019-1.jpg[/IMG}].
now your post is ready to submit and when you do the link will actually show as the photo itself in full size to suit the page.

if you are posting multiple photos just double click the "enter" key to make the photos appear down the page and not across the page to make it easier to view them.

i hope that helps.
now show us all those old trucks :)

semocoachworks
09-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a shot.

1948 Cal Willys Pickup
09-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Welcome back. I may have a lot of questions for you as I am working a 48 Willys Pickup. The biggest problem for me is figuring out what is original and what isnt. After so many years and owners its hard to tell. When I was pulling it apart I pulled out 3 different wiper systems. Just an example. Again welcome back.