PDA

View Full Version : New to this blog and Jeeps

jimpriestly3@gmail.com
09-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Hello everybody -
I am a proud and recent owner of an 1953 M38A1 that is what I would consider 80% complete. I've wanted one since the 60's and now finally have one. Runs well, needs paint and some missing parts. I hope and plan to post what some may think dumb questions. However, I tell my daughter all the time "No such thing". In that spirit I hope to rely on the years of experience on this insight and as a prelude to whatever answers I get I want to thank everybody. Someday I will be the one to be able to answer.
Excited to be here - Jim

Jcmjr1959
09-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Hello everybody -
I am a proud and recent owner of an 1953 M38A1 that is what I would consider 80% complete. I've wanted one since the 60's and now finally have one. Runs well, needs paint and some missing parts. I hope and plan to post what some may think dumb questions. However, I tell my daughter all the time "No such thing". In that spirit I hope to rely on the years of experience on this insight and as a prelude to whatever answers I get I want to thank everybody. Someday I will be the one to be able to answer.
Excited to be here - Jim

Hello back , glad to have you on board , Im new not only to the jeep world but to blogs and threads, I get a lot of my on questions answered by reading some of the others here and started using this and starting to enjoy....so have fun and enjoy your M38A1...my project is a 1970 Jeepster commando

1948 Cal Willys Pickup
09-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Welcome Jim, seems to be a new club of 1st timers. I think its pretty awesome for all us 1st timers as the question you have is probably the same question I have or vice verse. Again welcome.