PDA

View Full Version : Steel rear crossmember to body support panel ( item SHTML-18)

Jos Noben
04-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Hello,

I'am new here and I'am from Beek in the Netherlands. I bought by Kaiser Willys a replacement steel rear crossmember to body support panel ( item SHTML-18) for my station wagon. Unfortunately, I can not discover where the 4 small parts need to be mounted. From Kaiser Willys I heard: " If you look just inside of the tail pan panel you will see the crossmember under your rear tailgate valence panel. ", but with that answer I will not go any further. Is there someone who has photos showing how those parts need to be assembled? Many thanks in advance.

Jos Noben

gmwillys
04-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Jos,

I will try and get you a few pictures of my wagon. Mine is in need of that panel as well, but there might be enough information there to help you out.

Jos Noben
04-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Jos,

I will try and get you a few pictures of my wagon. Mine is in need of that panel as well, but there might be enough information there to help you out.

That will be fine. Thanks
Jos

gmwillys
04-11-2018, 05:21 AM
Jos,

The two C channel pieces go on the ends of the replacement panel, then the triangle pieces tie the two together for strength.

Jos Noben
04-11-2018, 07:10 AM
I am very grateful to you. Thank you very, very very much.

gmwillys
04-11-2018, 08:08 AM
Jos,

No problem Sir. We are here to help whenever we can.