PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day

gmwillys
11-11-2020, 05:05 AM
To all our Veterans;

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our nation!

bmorgil
11-11-2020, 06:57 AM
Hear Hear! Thanks all of you. A contribution that is truly priceless. You give up part of your lives. You also give up your freedom to fight for ours. I am sure many don't realize that when you join the military, you are no longer technically a "Free Man". You are held by a very high standard to follow orders. While we are free you must do as you are told for us.

God Bless You All!

okiemark
11-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Thank you Veterans for the service and sacrifice you have given to keep our country safe!

LarrBeard
11-11-2020, 05:22 PM
To all our Veterans;

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our nation!

I spent 28+ years in active duty and reserve service. I never had to sleep in the rain, go hungry, wade through mud up to my waist, fight leeches or cut my way through elephant grass. I never had to go to the sandbox countries.

But - to those who had to do those things: THANK YOU for going places I didn't have to go to and for doing things I really didn't want to do.

A special THANK YOU to Ira (Pelago) for being there and doing that. And, a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the United States Marine Corps.

gmwillys
11-11-2021, 07:36 AM
To all our Veterans;

Thank you again to all our lost soldiers and to all our Veterans that are still with us for your service and sacrifice.

bmorgil
11-11-2021, 09:01 AM
For sure gmwillys!

Thank you all for giving a part of your life to our country!

LarrBeard
11-11-2021, 11:16 AM
On Veterans Day 2021, a remembrance to Ira Jones, USMC and his M38, Magoo.

RIP, Ira.

5JeepsAz
11-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Thank you for your service Veterans.