PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow jeeper's

amtrac1953
03-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Hello everybody, my name is Brian and I live on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia.I'm 60 years old and have been interested in everything military from a very early age. I have owned 3 jeeps with my current one being a 1944 Willys MB that I am restoring to running condition.I brought it from the deceased estate of a longtime jeep lover who passed away in 2011 after a short illness. I was contacted by his wife and asked to help sell off his collection of jeep parts, jeep & two trailers. Well, to say there was a few items is an understatement.If you will bear with me I'll post photos when I work out how to do it.My jeep was stoed in a garage for 35 years and not started for over 10 years. This meant I have had many problems fuel related.I am hoping that someone out there in forum land will be able to help me.I'll post a detailed report next posting.thanks to all for reading this.

dave351cid
03-31-2013, 04:17 AM
g`day Brian.

good to have another aussie on the forum. we will have one from each state soon.
thats a pretty tidy looking old jeeps you picked up there. should be a relatively easy restore. looks like everything is there.

dave

54willysau
04-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Hi BRIAN ---- Just answered a post you had about fuel then I see that you have introduced yourself :) what town are you on the mid coast?
the photos look good jeep looks to be very good condition not much to do by the look of it
Do you know about COROWA military vehicle rally held each year in MARCH ? seeing you have just missed it
try and make it next year. It is run by KVE .com. au it runs for a week from holiday weekend (VIC) to the following SUNDAY
about 200 vehicles of all sorts attend
RON