It's been a little while since I've posted my progress about my Jeep projects (1952 CJ-3A "Honey Badger," and 1952 M38A1 "Porkchop.")

This past weekend I finally made enough progress to show some improvement. Most restoration work, it appears, seems to come in small bits that aren't very dramatic. This time, however, I got some big visuals.

I guess the lesson here (for me) is that it's important to just keep plugging away at it. Eventually progress will be made.

In this case, I got the axles refinished loaded onto the wheels, and then re-attached to the frame. With before-and-after pics, of course. There is no audio, so completely safe to watch the short-and-sweet video wherever you may be.