Historic Vehicle Rally - Fort Hood, Texas

8th Annual Rally: 23-24-25 October 2015
DEADLINE to REGISTER: 18 October 2015 -- (This is in order to process all participants information with Force Protection Directorate at Ft Hood to allow access onto post without a Vehicle Pass).
27 July 2015 Update
Good afternoon everyone,

I know a LOT of people have been asking, but the the Rally this year is set for 23-24-25 October, the weekend before Halloween. I am moving ahead with staffing the paperwork through III Corps now, and since we now have a good reputation at Fort Hood, do not foresee any major problems in the process at this time.

Because I have finally retired (on transition leave now), I will be leading the event as a private citizen this year, so we'll see how well that goes. Lots of support from the Mission Support Element at Fort Hood, and many thanks to them.

I will be updating the website on a regular basis starting this weekend and hope to see everyone in October, and maybe meet some new folks this year. So, get the word out, and get your vehicles out of the garage, PMCS'd, exercised and ready to roll in October!

Two items that I will be discussing with everyone in October.

1. Dates for a Rally in San Antonio at Fort Sam Houston.
2. Interest in planning to go to Normandy, France for the 75th commemorations.

Historic Vehicle Rally Website