Hi, Mike here from Deerfield Wis. I have restored my 47 CJ2A from the ground up. 8 month project! I purchased the Jeep in 1974 when I was young and crazy! Man we had fun with the old WILLYS. Never did much to it. After a few years, a marriage, 3 kids, she just sat around, and after about 30 years I decide to bring it back to life! After much ribbing from my kids, I decided to go head first into a complete restoration. It was my new years resolution! With much help from Mike with Kaiser, she looks new again, Michigan yellow is her color! It was a very proud day when we rolled it out of the shop an fired it up! I do have an issue with transfer case fluid leaking out the rear seal. It initially seemed ok, but lately it runs out rather steadily. I installed new seals during the rebuild. Anybody out there have the same issues? Other than that she runs like a top. Still a few things I need to do. Heat!! and wipers. Mostly a fair weather machine these days! much different than when I was 20!! Happy to be on board!

Mike