Thread: '44 Data Plates

'44 Data Plates

I have just picked up a 44 GPW and all the Data Plates are gone, removed to mount fuel pump and winch. The DMV wants to see it before they will reissue a title. It was garage stuck for 30+ years by my girlfriends dad and last registered in 92, non-opted since then. We have the title but it has fell out of the DMV system, ironically the 47 CJ that I also got has been non-opted for years more was not a problem. Is there anyone that reproduces these plates?
    Attached Images Attached Images

KWAS, the people who run this forum, have an assortment of data plates you can have engraved with the VIN on the title and thjat should settle the DMV.

Getting plates for my '48 was a bureaucratic hassle of the first magnitude. It was somehow my fault that they threw the title out of their system. Go figure...

Thanks, I finally found them listed and ordered. Found the Dies on Summit so I can get busy working these

Dh, the serial number on GPWs is also stamped into the top of the frame on the left side. Usually right in front of or near the motor mount.