Thread: Not allot of imput or participation on this forum

Not allot of imput or participation on this forum

Just taking a few minutes to observe this forum. Looks like there are allot of people on the forum, but 90% percent are only viewers, not many replies. Maybe you want to keep your knowledge a secret, Anyway I joined to help and get help with my Jeep may not be the place. Just saying

Sorry Jeep, I don't check in on here very often, but I try to answer if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by bkalex View Post
    Sorry Jeep, I don't check in on here very often, but I try to answer if I can.
    Thanks Alex appreciate your reply.

you're welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Ya, a lot of us are really busy working on our projects. The forum has been a big help to a lot of folks though. I try and check in but life sometimes gets in the way. Ask away...

I just joined this forum today and as a newbee and non mechanic I have found that there is always someone ready to help you with projects.

I try to check in every day or so. I just hit the "New Post" button and skim them.

YEAH SEEMS A BIT SLOW Am up to my rear end in a restoration project and got way more questions than answers.. some help but then again the viewing audience and or participants probably not large