got a ten foot ace on chest now, some relief. Once i went to the VA, and i was sick, i mean sick temp 104 Afib bad, loaded with fluids and they put me in exam room and called 911, i said whoa what is going on and they said you need to be in a hospital . says i who will pay for it, the nurse said VA. wen to er at local hosp and they admitted me right then and off to cardiac ward. they put me on antibiotics because the infection and fever due to biological parasitics from south east asia still. fought it for 12 days and started to get better. Doc said you keep improving we will let you go home. two days later (i lied and said ifelt pretty damn good) so he said you can go home tomorrow. At that very moment a woman from hosp admin said the VA wants us to transfer you right now to VA at durham but in fact will go to duke university. I simply said the doctor is discharging me tomorrow, why go to another hosp 200 miles away? and then the Doctor said he is my patient and he is not going. that sort of ended that. well a month later i got a bill for 138000.00 from that hospital, the VA refused to pay because i turned down the trip to durham. got rather testy owing over 100 grand and had to get senator burr involved and after two years they finally paid....