Page 200 of 213 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2123

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

  1. #1991
    Super Moderator bmorgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Northwestern Ohio
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    Did I stay there, hell not, and that probably will be my only time at 60mph in a open jeep. really not that comfortable or else i am a big chicken, someof both maybe.
    Just think of how much you know about those brakes being able to slow you down quickly from 60. That will keep you honest!

  2. #1992
    Super Moderator LarrBeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,230
    Oops, Jake.

    And I like that position too, zzzzzzzz.

  3. #1993
    Senior Member pelago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    easter north carolina
    Posts
    1,071
    since i did a unorthodox adj by disconnecting the drum from axle i could actually feel the excentric on the shoe and was able to really adjust them and they do work

  4. #1994
    Senior Member pelago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    easter north carolina
    Posts
    1,071
    I am now admitting to a theft, 1966 Maj Gen Lew Walt parked his jeep near my bunker, i stole his placcard 2 stars II MEF on a red plastic placard to go on jeep bumper, mayb put it on for parade???

  5. #1995
    Super Moderator gmwillys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,810
    Mount the placard, I doubt the Major General is still looking for it.

  6. #1996
    Super Moderator LarrBeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,230

    Placard

    Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    I am now admitting to a theft, 1966 Maj Gen Lew Walt parked his jeep near my bunker, i stole his placcard 2 stars II MEF on a red plastic placard to go on jeep bumper, mayb put it on for parade???
    Yes, it goes in the parade!

  7. #1997
    Senior Member pelago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    easter north carolina
    Posts
    1,071
    just took Mr Magoo to Cliffs and hd a comprehensive lube and grease done. front differential was quite low and the transmission and transfer case was low. all good now, i just can not lay under the darn thing and try to pour stuff in where it is supposed to go without having i t ll over the floor
    good to go, and was quieter driving. Glad that i took the time to get it right

  8. #1998
    Super Moderator LarrBeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,230

    Mr. Max Magoo Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    just took Mr Magoo to Cliffs and hd a comprehensive lube and grease done. front differential was quite low and the transmission and transfer case was low. all good now, i just can not lay under the darn thing and try to pour stuff in where it is supposed to go without having i t ll over the floor good to go, and was quieter driving. Glad that I took the time to get it right
    My guy likes to do an all round lube on the truck; he gets to complain about those "45 Zerk fittings" and can tell stories for another year. Don't be surprised if Magoo throws some lube out of places - Jeeps tend to decide how much lube they want regardless of what the book says.

    When is the parade? Try to get us a picture or two - with the 2-Star Placard!

  9. #1999
    Senior Member pelago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    easter north carolina
    Posts
    1,071
    Mr Magoo in line for the Jacksonville NC Veterans day parade, was 34 or do degrees when i went to start, sort of reluctant to start but it did start let him warm up some

    veterans day.jpg

  10. #2000
    Super Moderator LarrBeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,230

    Veterans Day

    Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    Mr Magoo in line for the Jacksonville NC Veterans day parade, was 34 or do degrees when i went to start, sort of reluctant to start but it did start let him warm up some

    veterans day.jpg
    Considering where Magoo was a year ago - a great year of progress. It was about 28 here this morning and I didn't want to start either.

    Thanks for going places I didn't get sent to - and sure as He## didn't want to get close to.

    Have a good Veterans Day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •