Thread: well, the darn thing is out

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    Hoping this gets solved. I was watching a YouTube resto, reminded of the very beginning parts of this build. The guy goes to fix one thing and three other things need fixed. would be nice to see it work out easily this time for Magoo, given the distance covered so far
    if you might be a betting man, then cover my bet. IT WILL WORK, not so sure how it is gonna get fixed, but its gonna. i sent one motor in to kaiser and they supposedly rebuilt it, but it dont move period. that one will go back to them. they have always stood behind their products and work and i have no doubt that they will back it up

going back in time, the hardest thing is started with was getting 70yr old bolts free, Many times i said "what in the heck have you gotten yourself into" when i said the hell with getting them free and just cut the buggers off things got somewhat easier. but then again the total rebuild all came down to one thing and one thing only. IT WAS ONE BOLT AND NUT AT A TIME, NO MORE NO LESS
    Last edited by pelago; 08-16-2020 at 01:46 PM.