Thread: well, the darn thing is out

Threaded View

BEEN LOOKING AT THE FUEL LINE OFFERED BY KAISER....
    am in final stages of fuel tank. Fuel tank in and am deciding on either the 100.00 fuel line set up or just simply use hose. Thinking of hose, run the hose as the steel pipe would be ran, on the "NON EXHAUST" side of the jeep, along the frame and cross over under radiator with hose. The kit comes with some things i will not need, such as line from pump to carb, already have that. All i would need to do is lay the hose and connect it to frame with stainless seizing wire. since i have a short piece of tubing coming out of fuel pump attached to small length of hose to gas can i will not need the rubber connect from steel line to fuel pump. Much less dollars for hose?? comments?

also got to thinking of the fuel gauge set up, the tank is pretty well covered with both paint and undercoat and concerned about ground, would be tempestuous at best. Plan on running a ground wire from one of the screws that hold gauge in to chassis ground.... comments?

And the "Jakester" growing fast, now 10weeks old and forming his personality. Pretty active puppy and still doing the housebreak routine. Sort of successful so far, sort of.....
    Last edited by pelago; 07-04-2019 at 05:52 AM.