Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
Yes I think so. Here is a link to a 1960 F4-134. https://www.felpro.com/find-my-part/...=1960~Jeep~CJ3 I wasn't sure of your year. An F head is an F head however. I have had a lot of success with Fel-Pro gaskets through the years. Even though I worked for Dana and they owned and I sold Victor Gasket, there were times when the Fel-Pro was preferred. I just think it would be unusual to have a bad result with them. Whatever you do don't take a chance on any other head gasket. There is a lot of reports of bad China import stuff. I got a hold of one for my L134 and checked it out. It is a real good knock off of the Fel-Pro. A fairly cheap lamination however. I have read about failures. The China is not marked anywhere as to where it is made. If you use the Fel-Pro Engine set there is a note that the "Military Rear Main Seal is not included". I am not sure what that means. Maybe gmwillys can help out here. I am not aware of what the "Military Seal" is. If you can use the rubber seal in your block I would use it. It is preferred to the rope seal.

I did have excellent results with the Hard Parts for the motor provided by KW. The Bearings, Rings, Pistons and Valve train parts were top notch. The pistons were Silvolite's and the rings were Hastings.
since i got the cardboard on the ground and waiting i feel that the yoke is probably cored, who makes the bushings/sleeves for these things?? not going to jump right in and pull them because w whole lot of dollars worth of lube will be lost