Page 200 of 252 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2512

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    Did I stay there, hell not, and that probably will be my only time at 60mph in a open jeep. really not that comfortable or else i am a big chicken, someof both maybe.
    Just think of how much you know about those brakes being able to slow you down quickly from 60. That will keep you honest!

Oops, Jake.

And I like that position too, zzzzzzzz.

since i did a unorthodox adj by disconnecting the drum from axle i could actually feel the excentric on the shoe and was able to really adjust them and they do work

I am now admitting to a theft, 1966 Maj Gen Lew Walt parked his jeep near my bunker, i stole his placcard 2 stars II MEF on a red plastic placard to go on jeep bumper, mayb put it on for parade???

Mount the placard, I doubt the Major General is still looking for it.

Placard

I am now admitting to a theft, 1966 Maj Gen Lew Walt parked his jeep near my bunker, i stole his placcard 2 stars II MEF on a red plastic placard to go on jeep bumper, mayb put it on for parade???
    Yes, it goes in the parade!

just took Mr Magoo to Cliffs and hd a comprehensive lube and grease done. front differential was quite low and the transmission and transfer case was low. all good now, i just can not lay under the darn thing and try to pour stuff in where it is supposed to go without having i t ll over the floor
    good to go, and was quieter driving. Glad that i took the time to get it right

Mr. Max Magoo Lube

just took Mr Magoo to Cliffs and hd a comprehensive lube and grease done. front differential was quite low and the transmission and transfer case was low. all good now, i just can not lay under the darn thing and try to pour stuff in where it is supposed to go without having i t ll over the floor good to go, and was quieter driving. Glad that I took the time to get it right
    My guy likes to do an all round lube on the truck; he gets to complain about those "45 Zerk fittings" and can tell stories for another year. Don't be surprised if Magoo throws some lube out of places - Jeeps tend to decide how much lube they want regardless of what the book says.

When is the parade? Try to get us a picture or two - with the 2-Star Placard!

Mr Magoo in line for the Jacksonville NC Veterans day parade, was 34 or do degrees when i went to start, sort of reluctant to start but it did start let him warm up some

veterans day.jpg

Veterans Day

Mr Magoo in line for the Jacksonville NC Veterans day parade, was 34 or do degrees when i went to start, sort of reluctant to start but it did start let him warm up some

veterans day.jpg
    Considering where Magoo was a year ago - a great year of progress. It was about 28 here this morning and I didn't want to start either.

Thanks for going places I didn't get sent to - and sure as He## didn't want to get close to.

Have a good Veterans Day