Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2512

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

Quote Originally Posted by tjones View Post
    i’m dumb-founded....
    326,000 views omg
    your the man pelago!!!
    new piece just dropped in not one single issue

SOME INFORMATION NOT PREVIOUSLY POSTED
    Spent most of feb and jan in us navy hosp, new finding, freaking gout, thought gout was only during king henry 8ty eral oh how so very wrong, well i have it and have it bad, walking or trying to walk to mailbox caused tears. was in so so much pain got so fed up with navyhosp that last time i left went AMA just ****XXX walked out. Had appt today with senior attendant dr. new meds, two for gout one for pain. came home and took three pills, now cn ctully walk with out tears. was in so so much pain took long lit of complaints, he sincerely listened, took son along to listen and to add when needed, WALKED TO GARAGE THREE TIMSES, TO MAILBOX ONCE DID NOT CRY IN PAIN...................... WHAT S RELIEF. WAS SO DISGUSTED WITH THEM THAT TUES GOT DRESSED AND JUST WALKED OUT WENT HOME, CAUSED A LOT OF CONSTERNATION THAT WONT GET INTO HERE, BUT IT WAS BAD
    BUT FEEL A JILLION TIMES BETTER, SHIxxxx THOUGHT GOUT A ANCIENT MEDICAL CONDITION MAN WAS I WRONG

They used to say the rich because they ate cheese and wine. I know a guy who has had trouble with it and said they gave him a pill to take and it really works.

My dad got it and he was a healthy eater for sure! He was treated for it and it went away. He swore it came from his deployment over seas with the KMAG.

Glad you are back on your feet, and out of severe pain! Gout is still around, at least around these parts.

hellfire, on top of all, seems someone tagged my truck in navy parking lot, at body shop now

Navy Parking Lot??

Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    hellfire, on top of all, seems someone tagged my truck in navy parking lot, at body shop now
    Where were you to get into a Navy lot? Probably some boot camp ensign who is still learning to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBeard View Post
    Where were you to get into a Navy lot? Probably some boot camp ensign who is still learning to drive.
    was at the navy hosp for dr appt. security had it on film (dvd) but no license plate could be seen. just my luck
    gout improving very very slow

AM IN A CRUMMY PO'D MOOD. LOOKING AT THE COMPLETE E BRAKE SYSTEM, READY TO GO..... The get up and go machine that sits on my shoulders says get off your rummyass and get it done, HOWEVER MY FAT LEGS (so so much water backed up you would not believe) are not in the get up and go mood, pain way way down from before (that damn gout, man it sure hurts, just plain hurts like holyhell)so that get up and go part of me aint ready to get up and go....................................The difference in the medication is sure working, got two eliminate the acidic urithic acid crystals in joints ar so so painful, monday could not even walk to mailbox without tears actuslly forming, it hurt so bad, and have another pill that prevents the crystals from forming, only been on the meds for 24 hours and difference really significant. but )&$%^#$%^*(@#%&&()(*&^&%$##$$^^&**()( mood i am in PROBABLY NEEDS TO BE IGNORED AND CONTINUE TO SIT AND WATCH TV AND LET THE STUFF WORK

Sitting still is the absolute worst part of the cure.