Page 119 of 252 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2512

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

JEGS Performance has them for $423.00
    www.jegs.com
    EBAY also had one for $399.00
    Last edited by TJones; 01-06-2019 at 08:42 AM.

am going to do something, may be wrong but WTH
    ALL MOUNTING BOLTS IN, ALL HAVE SIMULATED 1/2 SPACERS TO DUPLICATE THE RUBBER ONES I HAVE YET TO MAKE
    GOING TO LOOSEN ALL THE BOLTS, NOT TAKE OUT BUT GET THEM ALL LOOSE AND SHAKE THE BEHOOYA OUT OF THE WHOLE CRITTER TO GET IT ALL TO SETTLE WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, THEN TIGHTEN DOWN AND WELD

I agree with your method, but check your square measurements to make sure something doesn't need trimmed. If everything lined up and measures out after the shake out, weld it up.

into each life a little rain must fall, damn my neat little dolly system broke, now gotta fix that, and i was so proud of that, could wheel the whole thing out to drive work on it in sunlight then back under shelter, no dew etc

When I built the saw horses for the wagon body, I went a bit overboard in the design. It's all 2X6 construction, and is heavy enough to put the body and frame on it, at waist height. The casters are rated for the weight, but they may be swapped out for a larger diameter wheel later on. Nuts and rust chunks have to be swept up to prevent the wheels from locking up. It is nice to roll a project out into the sunlight. Whenever I go and remove more paint, it's nice to keep all the paint dust out of the garage. That scrap covers everything.
    Last edited by gmwillys; 01-07-2019 at 01:40 PM.

' ... a little rain...?:

Ira, you don't get a little rain - you survive hurricanes!

Did you go see the Doc about the ribs ... or did you just John Wayne it?

last question "i plead the fifth" but took busted dolly back and got another one took it home and took the other one off and reinforced the crapola out of them. and went to probably the last shoe repair shop south of raleigh and probably one of maybe (hell i dont know but shoe repair dieing breed) anyway he gave me a bunch of scraps 1/2 solid rubber, enough to make all the cushions for the body that i need,

then had to spend the rest of the afternoon replacing mail box,, 3rd damn time in 6 months, some guy driving down the road lost his cell phone went looking for it wiped out my mailbox went into ditch, whacked and bounced over culvert, then slammed into next culvert and totaled his rice burner. when i went out there he said he was looking for his cell phone, I asked if someone had dialed 911 and no one had so i did, and he did not like that and i said sorry, heard that the last time my mailbox got wiped out. Highway patrol came pretty quick, and then the guys says " I was having blood sugar problems", I lost it, "you lieing piece of shXt be a man tell the truth you were looking for your phone, man up, its only a accident, the world aint gonna end" looked at the cop and said "i live in that house right there, you need me i will be there" and walked off

Sounds like the “Real truth tellers” are getting like the shoe repair shops pelago, don’t feel alone they are few and far in between up north too!!!!

I swear you could write a book buddy!!

137,500 views I think your writing one as we speak, we just need to get it published for ya
    Last edited by TJones; 01-07-2019 at 03:56 PM.

ya know i wrote one. "Spider web" never did anything with it, but it is a story of a young Marine first time on point. Spider web related to seeing a spider web with dew on it and he swore in his mind it was a trip wire. It did have some funny stuff in it, like the time i blew up a shitter, or when Bn Sgt Major went to take a dump and the seat he was on after so many "burn the shitters" weakened the seat and he went in the hole and no one would help him out. Another time when i was walking across a foot bridge and there was a water buf grazing and had his *** hanging over the bridge and i kept poking him with a broom to get his huge *** moving, well he reared his tail up and yup broom disappeared into his rear end and the last i saw of that buff was him charging across the paddy with about 3 foot of broom hanging out of his butt. Or when i shot a jeep with a 50, had with four dinks in it a
    Last edited by pelago; 01-07-2019 at 05:48 PM.

We have Daughter and Son in law that live in Myrtle Beach and next time we drive down to see them I would love to stop by and see your projects and listen to your story’s.