Page 124 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2512

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

I just heard on the news last night that they collect 6.5 Billion a year in confiscated drug raid money and the President wants 5 billion for the wall, what do they do with the 6.5 B they collect from drug $$$$ just axing????

That would make way too much sense. We dump millions into foreign aid, and medical care for the uninsured aliens, but Pelago can't get a good set of teeth. It burns my a** just thinking about it.

drain the swamp, i know this site does not want to get political but enough is enough. and the swamp is the reason for 90% of the crap

AMEN to that Pelago!!!!!!!!!!!

I second the Amen.

back to the m38a1, at the moment i can not do much more about the va other than what i have done and that is write letters to both senators naming names and dates.....
    repair time stillrepair10.jpgrepair20.jpgrepair21.jpgrepair23.jpg

oh yeah, i ordered the tailgate section, Kaiser has two one for 649.00 us dollars and one for 324.00 us dollars i asked them why, one us made the other "not", i then asked what is most bought and was told the 324.00. then asked how many returns and was told none, how many 649.00 ones sold and was told only a couple in past years. we shall see

btw, got kicked out of the morehead city va clinic, for calling the good doctor sweeney a shyster and a guy that could not make it on the outside because he was incompetent and could not afford premiums for malpractice and that "I an the fuXXng patient not the fuxxng computer you stare at" almost got arrested sheriffe called and both hwy patrol and sherriff came and was taken outside and talked to them and showed them the chest scar and the both said "good luck with the va" and simply left
    Last edited by pelago; 01-31-2019 at 06:24 PM.

You'll do fine with the foreign made panel. Buy American when it's feasible, but double the price is a bit much. Both will need trimmed to fit exactly, and you will probably need to adjust your welding technique a bit. The steel used in making the panel will not be as good of quality as the American steel, so it won't take heat as well. New steel doesn't take heat no matter where it's made as the original '50s steel can.

A good doctor practicing medicine is right on average 70% of the time. A VA quack only has to be close 45% of the time. You are right, most of the VA doctors couldn't make it through vetenary school, let alone be an MD. The clinics are nothing more than pain killer dispensaries. My monster in law moved to Mississippi to get my Father in law into one of the better VA nursing homes in the South. The staff did a descent job tending to his needs, and the doctors were pretty good. He was there for three years before passing.

hinge.jpg

THIS HINGE IS PARTICULARLY TOUGH TO GET OUT OF THE FRAME OF THE WINDSHIELD. Spent over three hours getting one out. has two bolts, which of course even after much heat broke off, and the fact that the whole damn thing is rusted in tight. have cleared one side of rusty debris and what was left of the hinge (not much) replacement hinges are fifty bucks each and that is only for this portion of the hinge. PART OF THE HINGE IS ON A PARTICULAR ANGLE THAT HAS TO BE REPRODUCED IN NEW STEEL................................
    FUN AND JOY AHEAD

HINGE PIECES.jpgHINGE LEFT.jpgHINGE RIGHT.jpg

RUSTY NASTY *** HINGES, MANY MANY HOURS TO GET THEM APART AND SOME3 SEMBLANCE OF WHAT DO I DO NE3XT.
    Not going to do anything until i spend a 100.00 dollars on a new set of hinges, then will take the frame and have it sand blasted then fix it

I've been following you from the start. cant wait until you take that first ride when its done. Best of luck.