Thread: New to the forum and to My CJ2A

New to the forum and to My CJ2A

Hello! Glad to be a part of the forum. I just acquired my first Willy's. It is a 46 CJ2Ain need of a lot of attention. I've restored trucks and boats in the past. It this will be my oldest (let's say most seasoned) restoration. It's also the biggest one I've undertaken. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all. Be forwarned, I'll probably ask a lot of seemingly dumb questions, if the service manual I found doesn't quite live up to all you experienced builders! Happy 4th of July to everyone, and thanks for the add! IMG_0945.jpgIMG_1562.jpg

Hello! I am new to the forum as well, and I am doing a body off on a 1953 3B, which needs plenty of attention. This is my first restoration, so I am learning along the way. I just rebuilt the transfer case, and will probably end up rebuilding everything. I drove it for 5 years before starting this, and sometimes I wonder how it did it!

Looks like a descent platform to start with. The floor may need attention, but nothing that can't be fixed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the forum, a lot of great information here.