Thread: considering willys/jeep #7

considering willys/jeep #7

Over the years I have had a number of willys, loved them all. Dang things, just cant kill them... but you know that...

I moved from to Idaho recently and want a rig for flompin up and down the hills. I have my eye on a 63 with a buick v6 in it. Overdrive, looks pretty solid based on the pics. Havent seen in it in person yet, probably this weekend.

I really dont have any questions just yet. About the only thing that needs dealt with soon is a leaky heater core thats out of it already/bypassed...

rigs in the past...

56 cj5
    56 M38A1
    56 Truck
    61 Wagon.

No particular reason for the slew of 56's. Really would love to have a flatty, but the lack of heater and wipers in most is an issue. I am pretty busted up (30 surgeries so far, and I am due for two knee replacements and a shoulder replacement) so no projects for me. Would love to have one, but just cannot do it any more...

Anyhoo. Howdy!

Good luck with your knees and shoulder surgeries. Hope you will not be down long, and will be out and about soon. The 63 sounds like a winner, in my opinion. Good luck!