Thread: 15th Annual Jeep Forward Control Round Up

15th Annual Jeep Forward Control Round Up

March 23rd-25th, 2018

We invite all FC Owners and friends of Jeep Forward Controls.

It is our pleasure to invite you, with or without your Vehicle. This is where you will see some of the best authentic and original restored, ongoing projects or modified FC and Fleet Vans. You can learn a lot in a weekend, see the Military models of FCs, take detailed pictures, talk to other owners. Bring your FC items, toys, memorabilia, photos, artwork, literature, and manuals to display. See new FC related products and parts and special tools. FC Roundup event hats, T-shirts, will also be available. There is no charge for the event. We are always so very grateful for your donation of any FC related items that are given away during the Saturday afternoon free raffle. Also on Saturday are the large BBQ Hot Dogs and much more, for lunch. Free refreshments daily. One of the best things that happens everyday, is that you are also invited to drive your FC / Fleet Van or you might ride in an FC. We have FC-Only groups that cruise to and from breakfast and dinner. It is important that I mention that our weekend is a very busy time for the Phoenix area, the best weather, Spring Training, and many other events. So book your hotel, before they are sold out. The nearby Grand Canyon University Hotel, is the favorite. The 502 Hotel is now closed down. There are other hotels along the NW light rail route that comes from the Phoenix international Airport. Call me for transportation from the Montebello / 19th Ave. light rail terminal stop and for more information about anything, contact me.

http://www.thefcconnection.com/2018_...nformation.htm

Jesse Ybarra - (602) 321-3675
    m677jeep@cs.com

Attached Images Attached Images
    Kaiser Willys Auto Supply
    Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923