Still a few years from retiring, but getting started on some Jeep projects. My first is a 62 pickup that currently is all original, but not really great shape. My son drove it to school and had a great time offering rides on his Willys. Eventually this one wants to get some upgrades to make it safer and probably ride a little less like a buckboard wagon. The second is a 69 J3000 that had a blown motor when I got it. I changed that out for a chevy SB400 with a NV4500 mated to a dana20. Went a bit crazy with the power and broke the rear axles twice. Found a wrecked dodge 3500 with a set of big axles and a nice cummins. That one is now all in pieces slowly getting the jeep body put onto a shortend dodge frame. With just a little body lift I should be able to hide the diesel till it fires up! My newest find was dug out of a field where it had been sitting for 20 years. It's a J300, unknown year. If I can make it go, I think it should run in the Lemons Rally this fall. Daily driver is a 14' GC diesel that has waaay too many computers! Hoping to network around for info and parts. (like every other Jeep owner I am sure.) Often can be found out in the socal desert.