Thread: Censorship

Censorship

I don’t like the fact a link to a relevant topic on a different website that I posted to help answer a question was censored.

Hi 51 CJ3, nothing has been censored. I will take a look to see what may have happened.

Which post is this happening in?

You must have found it because the missing post appeared today (a week after I tried to make the post). It was in an engine identification thread and specifically gave me a message stating a moderator had to approve it.

Miss AmyB,

This happens quite often, especially when you are trying to post a link to a related to topic article. It does not matter on the particular post, because I have had it happen from time to time, on just about all posts. Unfortunately, I do not possess the patience of Mr.51 CJ3, because I tend to hammer on it until the post goes through. After the research time is spent to try and answer a question, and links organized, it is disheartening to not be able to share the information.

Thank you for your help on the matter, and keep up the good forum!

I will keep a daily watch on the moderated posts to make sure they go through quicker. I apologize that this is happening!