Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by okiemark View Post
    Looks very good.
    Thanks Mark!!!

Welt Color

Quote Originally Posted by TJones View Post
    I’m open for selections
    The orange choices I've googled don't come close to matching the tub color. You don't want us to choose.

Ask the Longsuffering, she will have much better color judgement than we do.

Just waiting on the slave cylinder now!!!!

IMG_1906.jpgIMG_1907.jpgIMG_1908.jpgIMG_1909.jpgIMG_1910.jpg

That is beautiful

I love it! Smooth man!

My glass guy finished my windshield last night.

1F4E1F11-E3D7-4032-87EE-AEE2562388DA.jpg

I can't stand it, put it together man!

The tinted glass with the sun shade is a nice touch. When I had my local guy cut the glass for the 2A, he didn't want to use tinted glass. I suppose he was a traditionalist, but I insisted. It was more or less like putting a chandelier in an outhouse, but what the hell.

With your seating position, and your height, will the sun shade be in your line of vision? The shorter 2A windshields, and the seating position, the line of sight is pretty close to the top of the glass. That's why you see a lot of 2As with 3A windshield frames as an upgrade.

I'm trying Buddy, this lock down sure has given me a lot of time to work on it.
    Got my slave cylinder on Monday and had to fool with that making a longer push rod. Now I am trying to get the air cleaner to fit between the firewall and the EFI and still trying to use the 14" so the EFI gets enough air to breath like it should. Got a offset 14" base and cut it out and moved it even more to make it work, now I'm waiting on a flat top so the hood will close without cutting the rib out on the bottom side of the hood so it will close.
    This thing throws one hurdle after another at me.

IMG_1912.jpg60669773387__C45C181E-7151-41C6-84C8-D5F90D0A5E0C.JPGIMG_1920.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    The tinted glass with the sun shade is a nice touch. When I had my local guy cut the glass for the 2A, he didn't want to use tinted glass. I suppose he was a traditionalist, but I insisted. It was more or less like putting a chandelier in an outhouse, but what the hell.

With your seating position, and your height, will the sun shade be in your line of vision? The shorter 2A windshields, and the seating position, the line of sight is pretty close to the top of the glass. That's why you see a lot of 2As with 3A windshield frames as an upgrade.
    I didn't even say anything to him about the tint GM he sent me that picture last night and said it is finished, I thought it came out sweet until it is in my line of vision