Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1082

Thread: New to the Forum

Looks great TJ. thats such a perfect jeep

Thanks You AZ

Boy I got all the neighbors stirred up now!!!!
    Our electric went out at 3:30 yesterday afternoon in the whole city of Cuyahoga Falls and is expected to be out for several days and my Generac is humming like a bumble bee!!
    The City is telling everyone it shut the pumps down that fill the water towers that gives us water pressure and that may come to a halt if it stays out for more than a couple days, so we may be out of water too.
    The Bride invited everyone over for coffee this morning, time for me to leave and go to my shop

You may want to keep an eye on the Generac.... One of said neighbors may be out there throwing rocks at it.

Watch for the power company to come hook up!

Funny you say that, the neighbor asked if he could hook up a extension cord to my deck to run his fridge, microwave and coffee pot.
    It tripped the GFI on the deck when he plugged it in, so I said it’s to much and he got pissed

Generacs and GFI's sometimes don't get along well. Make sure you have a good ground rod close to the unit. That gives a better ground reference than depending on the house neutral line. If the GFI loses track of where all of the current is going in and coming out, it will trip.

And remember Ira's hurricane incident when his his generator tried to walk off.

Generacs and GFI's sometimes don't get along well. Make sure you have a good ground rod close to the unit. That gives a better ground reference than depending on the house neutral line. If the GFI loses track of where all of the current is going in and coming out, it will trip.

And remember Ira's hurricane incident when his his generator tried to walk off.

Larry I was wondering what was up with it tripping the GFI when he plugged it in, I just figured it was to much draw for the plug.
    He then had the balls to ask if we could plug it in to a non-GFI plug inside and I told him no way I didn't want to take the chance of a short over night inside my house with his cheap A** extension cord and plus there would be no way to shut or lock the doors.
    As far as it growing legs, it is sitting on a concrete pad anchored down with 1/2" bolts so it would take a guy big enough to go bear hunting with a switch to walk off with mine

Here it is guys
    It has a 383 stroker in it now, but he’s got a 671 blower to stick on top of her to make it breath better!!
    350 automatic tranny
    Ford 9” narrowed
    The bed was tubbed and 3”s added to the rear fenders
    Cab was stretched 6”s
    Bed was shortened 6”s
    And it was converted to suicide doors.

290EAF3F-B312-4592-AAFC-7EAAC0A61F27.jpg
    71ACC2F6-975A-4704-B687-17FB7AC71CEF.jpg808584FE-BFDB-42AD-A43A-92D064E98BB2.jpg
    Last edited by TJones; 11-30-2021 at 06:28 AM.

Wow that's a sweet one!