Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1082

Thread: New to the Forum

All my spare time this winter, I’m starting to go to auctions and I ran across this tractor at one last week.
    It’s a late 70’s early 80’s Kubota B7100 4WD,3 cylinder diesel with a live PTO, 3 point hitch and 2-60" mower decks and it hasn’t ran for 15-20 years. I had to share it knowing gm was a big tractor fan at the rust ranch
    I picked it up pretty cheap thinking my daughter and son in law are in the process of buying a place up by the old Coliseum in Richfield with 6.5 acres and they sure could use it around the place if the Ole Man can getter back to life and running!!!!

Can you tell I am getting bored???

Kubota 1.jpgKubota 2.jpg
    Last edited by TJones; 02-08-2023 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Added pictures

TJ you crack me up! We now need a tractor section for the forum. TJ is becoming the tractor restoration expert.

Good choice on the Kubota. Lots of parts available. That will be a nice little mower when your done.

Tractors

"Can you tell I am getting bored???"

Well, you fixed the one tractor for your FIL, so this is a logical progression.

Keep at it!

I think I own that tractor’s little brother. Kubota G3200 diesel mower. The deck is in really bad shape but I mow with it every year. My wife laid claim to the much newer new John Deere with the soft seat.
    Jeff
    '51 CJ3A
    '47 CJ2A

How many hours you have on your little tractor Jeff ?
    This one I have only has 600 hours on it.

TJ, I must of missed something..... Is that a Dodge Swept Line pickup sneaking into the photo?

I have to stay away from auctions. I buy the darnedest things, as long as it's cheap. The little Kubota was a good purchase. It won't take much to get it in top working order and will make a perfect grass cutter for your daughter and Son in Law. A guy at work showed me some photos a while back of a B series Kubota that was going pretty cheap. We took the trip over to Georgia and he ended up buying it. It came with a loader, a disk, new mounted turf tires, fairly new ag tires on the tractor, and a bush hog. The three-point cover was apart because the hydraulics quit working. He put it all back together, flushed a bunch of FOD out of the case to include chicken feathers, changed the filters a couple of times and it now works like new. The loader needed a couple of new dump cylinders and the lift cylinders re-packed, now it works well too. All in all, it will be worth far more than the $1,200 he paid for it, and three weekends worth of labor.

Damn gm you have an eye like an Eagle
    It sure is a 1970 Swept Line W-100 short bed with a automatic, it is my neighbors truck his Dad gave to him b4 he passed 20 some years ago. His Dad retired from Chrysler and he bought it brand new, it is kinda rare I'm hearing bc it was built in Dec. of 70 and they ran out of 318's and started putting 383 BB's in them and there are only 5-600 that were built with the BB's. it has been setting in his garage for 15+ years and he wanted me to get it running again. it is spotless, no rust and straight as an arrow the only problem is it was painted Orange "of all colors" at one point. He will not sell it for love nor money bc it is all he has left of his Pappy's.

I will post some pictures as soon as I re-size them.

TJ you are the "Resto-Man"!

gm as you know, my son has the same problem. He cannot pass up a good deal on anything mechanical. Just loves that stuff. He's got a barn full, 3 garages full and a yard full and the phrase "Some Day".

Bmorgil I had better be careful, I am starting to get the same as Dominic