Thread: New to the Forum

Hybrid View

Keep us up to date on your progress. As a suggestion, keep a tab on all the likes and dislikes of the body kit. I've read a lot of propaganda on the Willy's Overland Replitub, but would like to read an honest opinion on the quality of the whole thing.

I havent really got into it much, but just like Jay from "Willys Overland" said you cant expect a whole heck of a lot from something that a bunch of 10-12 year old kids threw together in the Phillipines.
    All and all it doesnt look to bad, one thing is for sure it's a heck of a lot better than what I started with.
    It for sure is going to take a lot of putty ( skim coating wise ) to cover up the spot weld marks. They are everywhere, but I am building something that I'm going to take to car shows so I guess if your just going to build a trail rider it would be perfect, or maybe in my older age I just am getting a little more anal about it being done right instead of half fast
    I'll keep you updated on the fitment once I get the motor done and stuffed in it and start to set the body on her.
    Last edited by TJones; 08-27-2018 at 06:13 AM.