Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

You guys are Hilarious
    Let me get it wired then work the bugs ( I know there’s going to be bugs for sure) out of it then we’ll see where it goes from there, stay home and be safe guys it’s about lock down time here in Ohio!!!

I am dead serious. Put that baby in a trailer and show it off.

I am 45 min from Detroit.... The numbers there are getting scary. Eating "No Contact Delivery" and some home cooking. The freezer is needing a fill and we have about a week of food. We are going to some tougher restrictions here Monday. Stores will only be able to let in limited amounts of people at a time. I am hoping the warm weather kills this thing off. Hunker down boy's! Wash yer hands and, clean underwear.

My county finally got on the map with one case. This is farm and oilfield country and both are operating. Going to the store or any other type of business is a pia though.

I need to start looking around for a trailer, I had a 20’ enclosed that I sold in 09 when we down-sized and I’m wishing now I would of kept it. The problem I’m seeing in my researching is the inside height, I need 78”s to get it in with the cage height and most of what I see is 77”s. I guess I could let some air out of the tires to squeeze it in, but I’ll keep lookin I guess.
    If anyone runs across one send me a PM and I’ll check it out.

Like you don't have the ability to chop the top of the trailer to the need. Getting tired of projects? Ready to ride for awhile?
    Last edited by bmorgil; 04-04-2020 at 06:53 AM.

If you need help modifying an enclosed trailer, let me know. Once upon a time we had a customer who bought a refer trailer to make deliveries down town. The only problem was that most back alleys had clearance issues. Long story short, we cut six inches out of the top of all four sides to drop the roof, and put on low profile tires.

Haa! Ya gotta build em' so the fit through the tunnel under the track gm!

Just a new set of sides TJ!

If I’m buying a trailer I’ll find one with 84” inside height before I cut the sides down fellars
    That almost sounds like what a guy told me yesterday, “the bolts holding my tailgate shut is redneck and I should of used welding rod with the flux still on it”

tailgate

Us rednecks know the secrets

Then don't look at the Grey cabinet I have out in the shop... The Flux is just about knocked off.
    Use stainless hardware, then you'll be an uptown red neck.