Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

That needs to be in an enclosed trailer. It is going to cause an accident from the gawking!

I would have but I didn’t have any help to push her up the ramp and the trailer doesn’t have a winch in it.....Yet

This quarantined BS is making me Crazy

IMG_2165.jpg
    Last edited by TJones; 05-03-2020 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Change picture,it was sideways.........

Me too!

I was stalking cowbirds yesterday like they were mini-turkeys.

(The catfish really like them)

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBeard View Post
    Me too!

I was stalking cowbirds yesterday like they were mini-turkeys.

(The catfish really like them)
    Hahahaha! Man just like when we were kids, "Have gun, will travel"!

I wanted to ask you about your radiator hoses. My project has a different radiator than original so it has 1 1/4 necks while the engine has 1 1/2 inch necks. I was looking on Ebay and Amazon at those kits with the steel hose and you can accommodate different size necks. However, the reviews on those were less than encouraging as far as quality goes. Where did you get yours and did you have any problems with them?

To be very honest with you okiemark I have not put any anti-freeze in mine yet to find out if they leak or not. I have talked to many street rodders that have had good success with them so that’s why I picked the ones I did. My Jeep is at a buddies getting wired right now and as soon as it is ready to fire up the truth will be told and I’ll let you know.
    I got mine from Summit Racing. I will look up the part number for you and post it, they seem to seal up on the neck pretty good, but like I said time will tell and they do have different size rubber shims to adapt to different neck sizes.
    Last edited by TJones; 05-08-2020 at 04:44 AM.

Here is the Summit part number I bought “Summit Racing® Stainless Steel Flexible Hoses SUM-390148“
    If you stick with their Summit brand they are generally a little cheaper than everyone else’s but they are the same quality.

OK, thanks. Some of the ones I was looking at on Amazon the reviews were bad and it sounded like Chinese cheap stuff so I figured it was just a matter of buying a good quality brand.

Stopped over at my Buddies yesterday to check to see if he needed anything for the wiring and to mostly check on my Ole Girls progress, I am telling you this guy is anal about what he is doing. He said he wants it to be First Class and I believe it will be!!!!!
    He has a "too scale" dash built on his workbench so every wire is cut to length before it goes in the tub....
    I will get more pictures as he moves along.

IMG_2198.jpgIMG_2199.jpgIMG_2200.jpgIMG_2201.jpg