Page 81 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

A hot rod Harley might cause a divorce at my house.

Well I am back, I guess I have a lot of catchin up to do.
    Been absent due to the Bride came down with COVID around Thanksgiving and I have been concentrating on getting her back on her feet.
    She seems to have rounded the corner here in the last couple weeks and starting to make headway to a complete recovery but it was damn scary there for a month or so.

It is a bad thing TJ. Keep and eye on her for sure.

Welcome back! We all will wish your Bride the best in her recovery, and a prayer for you for holding things together.

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by TJones View Post
    Well I am back, I guess I have a lot of catchin up to do. Been absent due to the Bride came down with COVID around Thanksgiving
    Well, it has been really quiet around here the last month or so - I think the biggest head scratcher was about self-parking windshield wipers.

I'm glad your wife is getting better, it's not anything to be casual about - especially for us older folks.

when the weather breaks, we've got to figure out when to go to Findlay for lunch.

Glad she is on the mend. Scary business it is. Yeah so my truck has been in the shop the whole time so i spent time in here following the virtual willy's thread. Andre over there built a hell of a deal. Very uplifting!

Thanks Guys.
    All I can do is Thank God it came out like it did.
    Of all the people I’ve been around she was the most careful and low and behold she got it.
    She was sooooo concerned bc we watch after her 83 yo Mom and her 89 yo Dad and she damn sure didn’t want them to get it.
    We got through it and nobody else got it yet, I can’t wait till we can get back to normal if that’s even possible with all the other S#}t that’s going on in this country.

That's why we come here to visit with you on your thread. Because in some strange way resto world, once the cause of consternation and confusion, has by comparison with the real world become a place of sanctity and safety. I'm just glad she's okay and that you are back. Nobody is posting anyway. Glued to the boob tube. Which reminds me. We used to know it was a boob tube. Anyways...

This is a great place to visit.

Damn I wish it wasn't so cold here in Ohio, I would take the Ole Girl out for a joy ride but I'd probably freeze what little fanny I have off