Page 48 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

All of us in one place, and a few drinks... That will be interesting to say the least! We have beer.

A piece of advice, we don't worship Satan... I mean little Nick Saban here. The Long Suffering is a through and through Auburn fan.

Ammo, check. Beer, check. Fire, enough used oil and two stroke gas to make anything burn.

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    we don't worship Satan... I mean little Nick Saban here. The Long Suffering is a through and through Auburn fan.
    Hahaha! you have to understand that! Those teams don't hate each other do they? Is the Iron Bowl really a big deal? Definitely!

Lets see, 11/30/2019 Auburn 48, Tide 45 so today the champ is... In the end there is a loser, except in the 1907 Auburn vs Alabama game that ended in a tie, in the red mud 6 to 6. Auburn was the heavy favorite but, Alabama was wallowing in the "tide of red mud" as a reporter stated it. They were able to hold it to a tie. Hence the phrase roll tide. So you can tell the misses up north we understand it means they roll in the mud well.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 03-04-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Got my exhaust all tacked together to get it tig welded after I get my mufflers on Tuesday!!!!

IMG_1805.jpgIMG_1806.jpgIMG_1807.jpgIMG_1808.jpgIMG_1799.jpg

Just plain sexy!

Going down to Pro Car today to get some measurements on his trailer

Only gm, you and I have stepped in the water so far. Larry, Ira..... The train is preparing to leave for the GMWILLYS RANCH USA! Lets see There are 2900+ members. 61 of us are "Active". We should expect a gathering of at least 500. It's not Woodstock, but its a start! We need an official date. There's a Jamboree in Cullman Alabama September 10th through the 11th.

And in the obituary's the next day... A man known only as "gmwillys" was accidentally bumped off by a woman known only as "The Long Suffering" as hundreds of Jeeps invaded her land.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 03-07-2020 at 08:04 AM.

May as well make it a Bang Up 2 day's, we may not be invited back
    Poor Ira and the Gout.....Hope the Ole Boy gets to feeling better soon.

Back to Summit today, I forgot I have to get a 18mm x 1.5 weld in bung for the oxygen sensor for my Sniper EFI.
    Damn I'm glad it's only a couple miles from the shop.
    Last edited by TJones; 03-07-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Support??

Quote Originally Posted by TJones View Post
    Got my exhaust all tacked together to get it tig welded after I get my mufflers on Tuesday!!!!

IMG_1805.jpgIMG_1806.jpgIMG_1807.jpgIMG_1808.jpgIMG_1799.jpg
    How are you going to support that long piece of tailpipe?

My Toe in the Water

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    Only gm, you and I have stepped in the water so far. Larry, Ira..... The train is preparing to leave for the GMWILLYS RANCH USA! Lets see There are 2900+ members. 61 of us are "Active". We should expect a gathering of at least 500. It's not Woodstock, but its a start! We need an official date. There's a Jamboree in Cullman Alabama September 10th through the 11th.

And in the obituary's the next day... A man known only as "gmwillys" was accidentally bumped off by a woman known only as "The Long Suffering" as hundreds of Jeeps invaded her land.
    Well, I stuck my toe in the water checking out the possibility of a "Three Old Coots Jeep Tour" and wow - was that water chilly!!! Sometimes a man just has to know where the limitations are.