Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: '46 CJ2A Parts Runner

Just in case I don't have enough to do, this little gem followed me home. The clutch is stuck engaged, and it hasn't run in a few years. It belongs to the my neighbor, and he wants it up and back in service for the fall. He has the plow, disk, harrow, and sickle bar mower for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gmwillys; 07-27-2021 at 03:24 AM.

You are making some progress, looks Great!!

The weather is looking pretty good up here for that weekend gm, no rain in the forecast!!!
    Yippee!!
    Last edited by TJones; 07-27-2021 at 05:13 AM.

It looks awesome gm! I am so in awe of your desire and ability to retain as much of the original as you can. It is showing in the way that old girl is looking. It is starting to look like it is rolling down the assembly line. I love the "naked" idea. I am pretty sure so far I have not seen a true original patina CJ here in any of the shows. You are going to be something to see that is for sure.

Keep praying for good weather!

Judging from the wheels on the one man plow, it looks like it could use a little bigger motor!
    Last edited by bmorgil; 07-27-2021 at 06:00 AM.

The epic road trip for the Heep to return to her roots is underway! We arrived in Toledo late this afternoon and all went rather well. The Jeep is nestled in to her berth at Bmorgil's ranch, awaiting tomorrow for the rest of the guys to arrive. If anyone is close to Toledo this Saturday, please come out to check out Jeeps 80th anniversary gathering and parade.

The photo was from last night, before heading out.

Photos Frome the KW meet up and jeep's 80th anniversary celebration in Toledo. Senior Chief LarrBeard kept us all in line, Bmorgil used his power of persuasion to get the best position possible for all of us to join the parade through Toledo. Bmorgil's son followed up the rear with his trick Scrambler. TJones put us in awe to the attention to details on his Orange Crate. All went very well, with no mechanical issues at all.