Greetings,

Have a 52'M38 that is having some issues and hope someone on here can give some insight. I can get the jeep running and it idles well, however, when trying to drive it and as it warms up it will lose power, hesitate, buck and chug, backfire and want to stall, it can also be a bear to try and start when the problems arise too. It feels like it's not getting fuel. I did find a crack in the exhaust manifold and it has been replaced with a new exhaust manifold with the heat riser, a new intake was also put on at the same time. A new/rebuilt YS 637 was put on, new dual action fuel pump, fuel pick up and 24v sending unit, also changed the inline fuel filter. Also replaced the distributor cap as it was cracked, new points, rotor, condenser, 24V coil and plugs. Still having the same issue, it has been timed at a garage but continues to fail on the road. What am I missing? Any thoughts on what the heck is going on. Has anyone ever had this issues and if so what is the solution?? Any feedback will be most appreciated!! Thanks!