Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jeepster FEVER

There in lies the rub... We haven't purchased a house up here yet, so I'm not quite up to my eyeballs in honey do-s. I did put in a huge effort when we first got here with furniture and there's barely a stick (especially the bedroom) that hasn't been revitalised by me. Thankfully the place is too small for any more furniture, so I've had time to work on my things. My wife likes the kayaking enough that I don't expect she'll object if I refurbish the skin this spring on my 45 year old (it was dad's) kayak, new skins run about $2000, so my refurbishing gets her blessing.
    Anyway I do the dishes, loundry and make the bed constantly and try to remember to vacuum regularly. Oh yeah, she had me planting the roses...
    Last edited by Nemo von Klepper; 03-07-2013 at 01:21 AM.

I wonder if BSA will ever get a automobile restoration merit badge? It just occurred to me when I realise a vast majority of the skills I just mentioned I picked up in Scouts or 4-H and I remember reading in the Kaiser Willy blog about some kid restoring a Willys truck as his senior project.

Thats a valid point with BSA. Seems like that would be something productive for the scouts.