I thought I would share this with anyone who was interested in powder coating at home. These headlight buckets were my third attempt ever at powder coating at home. I dont have a lot of money so everything I am working on is on the cheap. Originally I started with Harbor Freights powder coating system and while it worked it created a lot of heart ache. Mostly the problem was getting the compressor down to a sustainable 5 psi. Sounds silly right but that was a big issue. Gun kept spraying too hard and knocking off the powder. I then purchased Craftsman powder coating gun. It was super simple and looks kind of cheesy but it worked great and was 1/3 the cost of Harbor Freights system. I also created my oven oven system. Got an old air tank from the junk yard and cut a door in the side. Got a burner from the local flea market and put it in the bottom. Picked up a thermostat from Wally world and I was ready to go. All in all spent about $50 bucks for the oven. Anyway you can see the outcome in the pictures. I love it. In the picture are both buckets but they looked the same when they came out. If you are interested in powder coating at home give it a try. Its way cheaper than taking it somewhere.Headlight housing front.jpgHeadlight housing front.jpg