Thread: Is it possible to track a Willys through its ARN?

Is it possible to track a Willys through its ARN?

Hi everyone,
    I am new here in this forum. Actually I do not have any Willys but my grand father has had one for more than 40 years now. We still have its hood number as well as its serial number, but nothing else on its bumper except "HQ 19" and "GR". I have not found any info about this "GR" marking on the dedicated books, I think it is a mistake from my grand father.
    Above all, as written in the title, I wonder if it is possible to track the History of his Jeep by means of the ARN...
    Have a good day all,
    Matt

Hey Matt, all the way from France. Do you know the model and year of the vehicle?

Hi,
    It is a MB model from January 1st, 1944. I have its serial number which is 294489 and its hood number 20476665. That's all! The sole bumper info is HQ 19 and GR which has no sense as fas as what I have read on the marking documentations online...
    Have a good day over there!
    Matt

Here are a couple of websites to try. Looks like they might be able to provide some information to you. www.hansonmechanical.com or http://1944mb.com/G503_WWII_Search_Serial_Numbers.aspx . Hopefully this helps you get what you are looking for.