Thread: Introduction... Montville / Waterford CT. area and Parts for Sale...

Hybrid View

Introduction... Montville / Waterford CT. area and Parts for Sale...

HI my name is Mike.. I live in the Waterford/Montville Ct. area... New to this group and trying to figure this site out ... Also have some 55 Willys Jeep Wagon Parts I'm trying to find a buyer for.. I have a 6cyl Super Hurricane engine.. Head is no good but lower end possibly.. Transmission/HiLo/Transfer Case ... Both complete Front and Rear Axles... Hood with Ornament... I hate to scrap this stuff cause somebody could probably use it... Gonna hold onto it for another week or so just to see if somebody wants it ... I'll get rid of it all pretty cheap so let me know.. Thanks...watt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Mike.

You don't have a driver's side wagon fender? I don't need the whole fender, but just the front 12" of it to repair my original.

If you are looking to liquidate your stock within a week, you may want to contact/post on the East Coast Willys Assoc. forum. Most of those guys are from your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    Welcome Mike.

You don't have a driver's side wagon fender? I don't need the whole fender, but just the front 12" of it to repair my original.

If you are looking to liquidate your stock within a week, you may want to contact/post on the East Coast Willys Assoc. forum. Most of those guys are from your neck of the woods.
    Thanks for the info... Damn no I don't have that and I actually did ((sorry to say)) and it ended up as scrap.. Which is what I'm trying to avoid with the rest here.. What I do have is what I posted and also one front ts lens (Glass) with the trim and socket I believe.. and aldo the flip up license plate bracket with lens and wire (Needs Re-Chrome) (Speedo Glass Lens).. and possibly a cpl other things.. If interested let me know..

It was worth a shot. Mine is in good condition, except where at one time it made contact with a tree. It had been stitched together, so now the steel is thin. I saw where you posted on ECW's web site, hopefully they will come through on cleaning out your surplus.