Thread: Thank you to all our Veteran members

Thank you to all our Veteran members

To all our Veterans,

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your service and sacrifice.

I would like to start a list of those of you that are, and have served. I'm thinking branch/rank/and handle, (rather than name). I think a more personal thank you would be in order, rather than a mass thread.

Navy SCPO LarrBeard

Marine Corp Pelago

Again, Thank You for your service.

Thank You, Too

[QUOTE=gmwillys;6261]To all our Veterans,

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your service and sacrifice. /QUOTE]

Don't sell yourself short. You make an very important contribution by making sure that the things our soldiers need when they go in harm's way will work.

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way." John Paul Jones

"I don't intend for any American soldier, sailor or airman to ever have to into a fair fight". A lot of us...

We take our job very seriously. Whenever I come across someone who doesn't get the magnitude of our mission, we take a ride out to the "field". The field is populated with vehicles that came into contact with improvised explosives. In the early days the Strykers were flat. I.E.D.s wreaked havock on our forces. As a stop gap, Uncle Sam dropped billions of dollars to any group that could produce a vehicle that could withstand the hazards. We were partnered with Force Protection industries to co-produce the Cougar MRAPs. For two years solid, we worked 12 hour days, 7 days a week cranking out vehicles. No matter what, it is no comparison to the sacrifice that our soldiers have given. We got to sleep in our own beds, and enjoyed the safety of home.

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    ... Thank You for your service.
    Thank you for both your support and your efforts.

USAF MSgt 51 CJ3
    Jeff
    '51 CJ3A
    '47 CJ2A

Thank you MSgt for your service.