Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: willy m38a1

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017

    willy m38a1

    Does anybody know how to get a title for a old jeep with no title? I found a old jeep but it has no title its being sold as a parts only but its mostly there .

  2. #2
    It depends on what state you live in. In some states it is impossible while other states have a process. You need to start at the DMV. See what they say but be prepared for bad information as many clerks just do not know and will give you bad information. If that happens research by going into the regulations your self. It will take you some time. A quick way is to buy a same model with a title and use your Jeep as a donor and rebuild the titled Jeep. Do not try to change the vin to your Jeep as that is illegal in every state.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts