Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: CJ-3A First Willys

The fact you didn't get the hose doesn't surprise me in the least. For about the last week, I've been getting my neighbors mail and some of mine. It has been my morning routine, going from one mail box to another to drop off their mail.

gm, it sounds like you and Quarter Ton are using the same Post Office! No question COVID changed the way this country works, from its work ethic to its work force.

I think that’s where I got my hoses? They seem to be good quality but of course I’ve only run it once one the stand!

The Cost of a Thermostat

WOW! So this is inflation. Here's my quote from April of 2019 about the cost of the Thermostat.

"I just received the new "Racing" Milodon 160 deg. Thermostat https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mil-16400. Wow it is definitely a higher flow Thermostat. It was $24!" (April 2019)

Three years later they are $38.95!!! (if you can find them)

Don’t worry about the inflation. The government will print more money and increase minimum wage to counter it. Problem solved. <sarcasm>
    Jeff
    '51 CJ3A
    '47 CJ2A

Quote Originally Posted by 51 CJ3 View Post
    Don’t worry about the inflation. The government will print more money and increase minimum wage to counter it. Problem solved. <sarcasm>
    How true. And history continues to repeat itself Jeff! Its a game of the "lag time" between wages, prices and the cash machine.